Surge is looking for someone with an inherent love for crafting stories worth telling.
You will be required to dedicate hours of research to develop a deep understanding of consumers and their thought process. Paying attention to detail, you will be expected to create content in a variety of different writing styles to build awareness around your client’s brand and convert visitors into leads.
If you love the art of storytelling and making conversation, this role is for you.
- Create content for social media platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Research, write and edit original content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Report to project managers and coordinate with designers to deliver content calendars and creatives.
- Work on writing storyboards for videos and collaborate with graphic and motion designers.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for web pages and client projects based on the material supplied by them.
- Interact with the other departments and then transform collective ideas into highly creative content.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to execute content marketing strategies.
- Have a strong grasp in English, verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Word and Google Docs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks according to deadlines
- Willing to use multiple sources to research including reading books, guides and templates.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice.
- Provide examples of your written content.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.