Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Analyze paid and organic traffic on multiple client websites across geographies and industry.
- Understanding on-site behaviour and building out funnels across customer journeys with data attribution.
- Setting visitor goals across analytics platforms to identify and benchmark performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: performance reports, campaign analytics, ad-hoc analysis and conversion optimization.
- Representing customer and visitor performance on data visualization tools.
- Assisting Paid Media Managers run performance driven campaigns (A/B Testing) with the use of monitoring and optimization tools.
- Collaborate with Analysts and Paid Media managers to ensure results are generated and client expectations are met/exceeded.
- Assist in the training and development of new Optimization talent joining the analytics team.
- Working in Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing or the Programmatic Media industry with either:
– 1 year+ experience and demonstrable results or
– BA/BSc degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics).
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Comfortable working with analytics, attribution and measurement tools:
– Must have: Google Analytics
– Optional: Google Data Studio/Microsoft Power BI/Tableau
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to test and learn.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.