Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Communicate with clients and the internal team to determine the scope of project.
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement,size,type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Understand client requirements and pitch in ideas to help them achieve their objectives.
- Cooperate with team members to deliver projects on time.
- Minimum 01 year experience in a creative designer/graphic designer role.
- BA/BSc in Multimedia/Media and Communication Design would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate and converse with clients to understand the scope of the project.
- Possess technical knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Additional knowledge about branding and positioning is an added advantage.
- Willingness to continuously learn new techniques to improve your knowledge in the field.
- Knowledge in Invision, Marvel apps and Adobe XD would be a plus.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.