Digital Marketing Specialist
Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- As a marketing specialist, you are expected to take lead/ownership across one of the many capabilities that we have within the business.
- PPC/SEO/SEM/CRO leads will be expected to navigate campaigns, make critical decisions and ensure success of campaigns.
- Work together with teams within the business in a collaborative manner to ensure the best possible outcomes to all stakeholders involved in campaigns, both internal and external.
- Analyze patterns, trends and use data visualization, reporting and monitoring tools to benchmark performance and communicate information on an ongoing basis to stakeholders.
- Assist in the training and development of new strategy talent joining the analytics team.
- Minimum 3 years working in the digital marketing industry.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency is required, maintaining a similar senior position is an added benefit.
- BA/BSc degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar).
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, data collection, attribution and analysis.
- Certification in Google Ads, Facebook Ads is required, other programmatic platforms is a plus.
- Educated around the industry, thought leaders and trends.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing tools and resources that are available in the market to help guide decision making across the business.
- Highly collaborative team-player displaying leadership qualities.
- Proficient in English and excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.