Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Tackle multivariate problems with a combination of research, data analysis and critical thinking.
- Use research tools and resources to analyze trends across brands, competitors and geographic regions.
- Analyze consumer behavior trends to derive strategy to create cross-platform marketing campaigns.
- Understand behavioural patterns across global industries.
- Collaborate with creative and technical teams to ensure results are generated and client expectations are met/exceeded.
- Setting visitor goals across analytics platforms to identify and benchmark performance.
- Representing research and customer data across data visualization tools.
- Assist in the training and development of new strategy talent joining the analytics team.
- Working in Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing or the Crisis Management & Public Relations with either:
– 1 year+ experience and demonstrable results or
– BA/BSc degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics).
- Experience using different research tools and methodologies to collect and analyze data.
- Solid understanding of data visualization and representation.
- Comfortable working with analytics, attribution and measurement tools:
– Must have: Google Analytics
– Optional: Google Data Studio/Microsoft Power BI/Tableau
- Experience in using social listening tools.
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always willing to test and learn.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.