We’re seeking for a highly self-motivated individual to provide high level administrative support and clerical assistance. Prioritize tasks and manage workload in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Coordinate and support meetings
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to schedule, maintain and manage events on Google Calendar
- In addition to adhering to regular work hours, functioning at the request of the executive
- Minimum two years work experience in a similar capacity
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Maintaining executive’s appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, events and travel
- Representing the executive in his absence
- Communicating with stakeholders, clients and employees
- Attending meetings and discussions; maintaining a record of all details and creating meeting minutes.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.