We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our dynamic and exciting company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is wide and so will require thorough knowledge of various company processes and engagement with the Leadership team.
The ideal candidate must be outstanding in presentation, approach and communication and able to juggle operational activities with business talent. They must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business and have a can do attitude.
The goal of this to ensure the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success. It’s an incredible role for a dynamic person!
- Liaise with leadership team to guide decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Oversee employee productivity provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Monitor revenue margins
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Researching and implementing new directives for business growth and prosperity
- Developing and implementing guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment and promotion
- Proven experience as Head of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. finance, customer service marketing etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
- Solid financial experience
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.