Do you enjoy working with statistics and analyzing market trends?
As a marketing analyst, you will help organizations decide how and which products they can sell by making informed decisions about their market. You will be required to collect data on competitor tactics, market conditions and consumer demographics. You will be expected to use a variety of analytic tools from Google Adwords to Hotjar.
- Research customer opinions, trends, buying habits and needs.
- Critically analyze keywords and execute campaigns to rank for them.
- Analyze data using statistics programs, predictive analytics and other data-driven tools
- Convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs and data visualizations to deliver reports to clients
- Identifying and optimizing websites for user experience
- Execute ad campaigns on platforms.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
- Possess critical thinking and the ability to solve problems
- Knowledge in Google Adwords, Facebook Blueprint would be an added advantage
- Be updated on world trends, news and marketplace
- Ability to work with the members of the team to illustrate findings and to create targeted campaigns
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.