Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Bid and place campaigns within various digital platforms (ie: Google Display Network, Facebook Audience Network, Amazon Ads) and manage the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to overall strategy and expectations by monitoring performance and making changes when necessary.
- Manage campaign budget across various platforms daily, weekly, and on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Analysts and Project Managers on upcoming campaigns to determine best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement.
- Communicate with clients and make recommendations by identifying key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: performance reports, campaign analytics, ad-hoc analysis and conversion optimization.
- Help in training and development of new Paid Media Managers joining the analytics team.
- Working in Paid Media, Marketing Analytics or the Programmatic Media industry with either:
– 1 year+ experience and demonstrable results or
– BA/BSc degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics).
- Experience managing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms
(Please specify budgets managed across each platform)
– Mandatory experience across Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin Ads
– Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Amazon, Spotify, DV360, TradeDesk would be helpful
- Comfortable working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems:
– Must have: Google Analytics
– Optional: Google Data Studio/Microsoft Power BI/Tableau
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always willing to test and learn.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.