Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Develop detailed project plan/timeline and monitor project progress.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure the team is on board with delegated tasks to be delivered according to set timelines.
- Develop documentation including statements of work, campaign proposals and reports.
- Liaise with the leadership team for guidance when required.
- Liaise with the finance team to provide project updates for finance requirements.
- Maintain daily communication with clients and other stakeholders to ensure projects are running on time and on budget.
- Understand and communicate any potential malfunctions, delays or problems in the project to the leadership team and work with the team to overcome any complication.
- Manage expectations of all parties involved in projects.
- Assist in the development of new Project Management and Project Coordination talent.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Project manager role (ideally with 1 year+ experience in the digital marketing and advertising industry)
- BA/BSc in IT/Management/Project Management/Digital Marketing would be a plus.
- Proficient in English and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Project Management tools (Trello, Jira, Avaza etc)
- Basic understanding of digital marketing, data collection, attribution and analysis.
- Certification in Google Ads, Facebook Ads would be a plus
- Highly collaborative team-player displaying leadership qualities.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.