Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Developing the website front end using WordPress.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content and responsive issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and making required changes.
- Coordinating with the content and design team when required.
- Minimum 3 years proven experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience in PHP is an added advantage.
- Experience working with tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Full time, on site at our offices
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.